您当前的位置:首页 > 旅游资讯 > 机票隐藏 > 【出境旅游常用英语】游客交通问讯常用英语(7)

【出境旅游常用英语】游客交通问讯常用英语(7)

  • 发布:2013年12月26日
  • 景区词: 澳大利亚
  • 人气:2201

大家好!长达两天的出境旅游常用英语系列的讲解已接近尾声了!鼓掌,撒花!感谢大家几天来对于我们本次专题的支持。本次关于出境旅游常用英语的系列专题是由小编大大和小小联合出品的。希望这两天给大家带来了一次不一样的出境英语体验。下面将小编们将要为大家整理和分享本次专题的最后一章—出境旅游交通问询常用英语。

本文关键词: 澳大利亚常用语 澳大利亚自由行 澳大利亚旅游攻略

  在讲解之前,小编先来给大家一次回顾一下前六章的出境旅游英语话题,分别为出境问候类常用英语、墨尔本和澳洲专用常用英语、出境酒店和餐厅常用语、出境安全常用英语、出境观光旅游常用语等。分别从不同的方面讲到了出境旅游的方方面面,帮助大家在不同场合能找到适合的交流用语,方便大家出行。下面就来为大家讲解出境旅游中关于交通方面的话题。
1、旅游出境乘坐出租车用语。2、游客出境火车、长途汽车用语。3、旅客出境巴士用语。4、旅游出境游船用语。5、游客出境租车常用语。6、游客出境搭乘飞机用语

旅游出境乘坐出租车用语。

  Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址

  To this place, please去这里

  Could you tell me when we get there ? 请问几点能够到达那里。

  How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?

  How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ?

  How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?

  Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please?你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?

  Please turn to the right (left)请右(左)转

  Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)?你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?

  Could you drive more slowly可以开的慢点吗?

  I’ll get off at the cathedral.在教堂前我要下车

  Where to?哪里?

  Can I stop over on the way?我可以中途下车吗?

  Stop here, please 请停下来。

  I’ll get off here我在这下车

  Shop here, please停这里

  How much is it?多少钱?

  The fare is different from the meter.收费和仪表盘上的不一样

  Thank you。 Keep the change.谢谢,不用找拉。

  Keep the change, please 不用找钱了

  Would you wait for me?可以等我吗?

  Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?

游客出境火车、长途汽车用语。


  What time does it leave ? 几点发车?

  From which station does the train leave?火车从哪站出发?

  What platform does the train leave from?火车从哪个站台出发

  Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪里卖票?

  Where is the ticket office?卖票的地方在哪?

  Does this train run everyday?这天天通火车吗?

  May I see a timetable?我可以看看时间表吗?

  Is there a train that goes any faster?有更快的车吗?

  Is it a direct train?有直达车吗?

  Will the train leave on schedule?火车准时出发吗?

  Are there any express train?有特快列车吗?

  Where does the train go to?这辆车是去哪的?

  Do I have to change train?我还需要换车吗?

  Do I have to transfer?我还得换车吗?

  Where do I change trains?我在哪换车?

  What time does next bus leave?下一辆车什么时候出发?


  Are there any discount tickets for me?我买票有折扣吗?

  How long is the ticket valid?车票多长时间有效?

  Can I get a ticket on the bus?我能上车买票吗?

  Can I get on this train with this ticket?我可以用这张票上车吗?

  Are there reserved seats on the train?火车上设有座位预留吗?

  Are any reserved seats available?可以预订座位吗?

  Do I need a reservation?我需要预订吗?

  At which window can I make a reservation?在哪个窗口我可以做预订

  I’d like to reserve a seat on this train我想要订个座位

  I’d like to change my reservation我想改变我的预订

  One way or a round trip ticket?单程还是环程票

  Second class one way, please二等单程

  Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train?这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?

  I’d like the upper (the lower) berth.我想要个上层(下层)的

  I lost my ticket. What should I do?我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?

  Can I cancel this ticket?我能取消这张票吗?

  I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想换成头等票


  How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?还有多长时间火车能到?

  What station is this?这站是哪里?

  How long does this train stop there?车在这停多长时间?

  Can I stop over with this ticket?我可以中途下车吗?

  What is the next stop?下一站是什么?

  Excuse me. May I get by?打扰一下,我能过去吗?

  Is this seat taken?这座有人吗? 
    May I sit here?我可以座这吗?

  Is this seat taken?这个座有人吗?

  May I sit next to you?我可以做你旁边吗?

  I think this is my seat我想这是我的座位。

  Can you help me with these bags?你能帮我看一下包吗?

  Where can I check my baggage?在哪里可以检查我的行李

  Could I keep this baggage?我能带者这些行李吗?

  Where should I put my baggage?我的行李应该放在哪里?

  Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?

  Where is my berth?我的床铺在哪里?

  Could you make up my berth?可以整理一下我的床铺吗?

  Smoking (non-smoking) car, please吸烟(非吸烟)车厢

  May I smoke?我可以吸烟吗?

  May I open the window?我可以打开窗户吗?

  I left something on the train.我忘了些东西在火车上

  Please validate my pass请确认我的通行证

旅客出境巴士用语。


  May I have a bus route map?可以给我张巴士线路图吗?

  Where can I buy a ticket?我在哪能买着票?

  Where should I transfer?我应该在哪转站?

  Which bus goes to the airport?哪辆车去飞机场?

  What time does this bus leave?巴士什么时候离开?

  How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?

  How long does the bus stop here?巴士在这停多久?

  I’ll get off here我在这里下车

  I’ll take the next bus.我要坐下辆车

  How long does it take to get there on foot?步行去那里需要多长时间?

  Could you tell me when to get off?能告诉我什么时候下车吗?

  Transfer ticket, please换车票

旅游出境游船用语。


  What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river在这条河上有什么样的游览船?

  How many cruises are there each day?这里一天有多少游览船?

  Where can I board the ship?我在哪里上船?

  How long does it take to there and come back?来回需要多长时间?

  What time does the next ship leave?下一班船什么时候出发?

  Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?

  Does the fare include meal?费用包括吃的吗?

  What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?

  What time does the ship leave?这艘船什么时候出发?

  Where is my cabin?我的船室在哪?

  How long does it take to south bank?去南岸需要多长时间?

  At which port do we stop?我们在哪个码头停靠?

  Can I reserve a deck chair?我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?

  From what time can I have breakfast?什么时候可以吃早餐?

  How long do we stop here?我们在这里停靠多久?

  I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色

  I’m seasick, may I have some medicine?能给我些药吗,我晕船

  Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?

游客出境租车常用语。


  Where can I rent a car?我在哪里可以租车?

  What kind of cars do you have?你们有什么样的车?

  I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车

  I’d like to rent a car, please我想要租一辆汽车。

  I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days.我想租这种车3天

  I’d like to see the car before I rent it.我想在租之前看下车

  How much does it cost for 3 days?3天的费用是多少?

  May I see the rate list?我可以看下费用单吗?

  Do you have any special rates?你们有特价吗?

  What is the rate per day (week)?每天(周)怎么收费?

  Is the mileage free?公里数是免费的吗?

  I have a reservation.我做了预订。

  Does the price include insurance?保险在这费用中吗?

  How much do you charge for dropping off the car?你们取车需要收费多少?

  Do I have to pay a deposit?我需要支付押金吗?

  I’d like full insurance.我想要全额保险

  This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。

  This is my voucher.这是我的凭证。


  When do I have to return the car?我什么时候还车?

  Can I drop it off at my destination?我能把车放在我的目的地吗?

  Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble.请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话。

  May I have a road map?能给我张道路地图吗?

  Is there a gas station around here?这附近有加油站吗?

  Fill it up, please请加满油

  How can I use this gasoline pump?如何使用这个油泵啊?

  Could you check the battery (brake fluid)?你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?

  Does it include gas?包括汽油吗?

  No. Fill the gas when you return the car.不。 还车的时候请加满油

  The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音

  I have a flat tire.我有一个瘪胎

  My car has broken down.我的车抛锚拉

  Where can I park?我可以停在这吗?

游客出境搭乘飞机用语。


  Where is my seat?我的座位在哪里?

  Seat number座位号码

  Where should I put this?手提行李放在哪里?

  Airline ticket飞机票

  Could you change my seat,please?请换一换我的座位

  boarding pass登机牌

  emergency exit紧急出口

  Will this flight get there on time?航班正点到达吗?

  This form?这张表格?

  take-off起飞

  Could you tell me how to fill in请告诉我如何填写

  How long will we stop here?我们在这里停留多久?

  Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?在侯机室有免税店吗?

  Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173?国航CA173登机口在哪里?

  Where can I check in?在哪里办理登机手续?

  What is the gate number?在几号登机口登

  Where can I get my baggage?我去哪里取行李?

  Here is my claim tag这是我的托运 行李卡


  We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.我想填写一份丢失行李登记单

  How many pieces of baggage have you lost?你丢失了几件行李?

  Can you tell me the features of your baggage?请描绘你所丢失的行李的特征

  It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签

  How soon will I find out?需要多长时间可以找到我的行李

  Could you please check it urgently?请抓紧时间找我的行李

  Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。

  关于出境旅游常用英语的专题讲解这章就将告一段落,不过以后小编们还将精心为大家编写一些其他实用性强的专题内容供大家参考和阅读,当然如果大家还有什么新的想法和建议也欢迎大家广泛留言,让我们能写出更好的主题让大家参考学习。

  聚途旅游网(http://www.jutuw.com)隶属于【四川省中国青年旅行社有限公司金牛分社】,长期致力于旅游产品服务。公司地址:四川省成都市金牛区一环路北一段99号505,免费电话400-702-0001。企业QQ:400-702-0001。

编辑:大大 小小

四川中青旅
九寨沟黄龙三日游
峨眉山旅游 关  闭