您当前的位置:首页 > 旅游资讯 > 其他资讯 > 【出境旅游常用英语】挂失、紧急事故、医院常用语(5)

【出境旅游常用英语】挂失、紧急事故、医院常用语(5)

  • 发布:2013年12月26日
  • 景区词: 澳大利亚
  • 人气:1565

如今的旅游已经不再局限在国内,人们也希望用更广阔的视野瞻望外面的世界。因此出境旅游也已经成为旅游事业上一个新的高峰。今天小编也将接着为大家讲解出境旅游常用英语系列的内容。

本文关键词: 澳大利亚常用语 澳大利亚自由行 澳大利亚旅游攻略

  由聚途旅游网站特别推出供大家学习和参考的出境旅游英语系列,如今已经进展到第五章-出境挂失、紧急事故、医院常用英语。而这一章小编自认为也非常重要,是保证大家安全出行的方面之一。下面我们就赶紧来了解一下关于本章的常用英语具体情况。 
1、游客出境挂失常用英语。2、紧急事故常用英语。3、医院交流常用英语

游客出境挂失常用英语

  I lost my credit card我丢了我的信用卡

  I’ve lost my passport.我的护照丢拉

  I’ve lost my traveler’s checks.我的旅行支票丢拉

  My purse was stolen.我的钱包被偷拉

  I left my bag in the taxi我把钱包忘在出租车上拉

  I’ve lost my purse with my credit card.我丢了钱包和信用卡

  My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.当我离开的时候发现我的首饰不见拉

  My wallet was taken by a pickpocket.我的钱包叫扒手偷拉

  Did you see a bag here?你看见这有个包了吗?

  Whom should I inform?我应该告诉谁?

  Where is the lost-and-found?失物招领处在哪?

  Where is the police station? 警察局在哪?


  I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back.我把包放在这拉,但是我回来就不见拉

  Could you help me to find it?你能帮我找一下吗?

  We’ll call you if we find it如果我们找到了会给你打电话

  Could you fill out this form?能把表填一下吗?

  Please write down your contact address here 请写下联系地址

  When can you let me know the result?什么时候我能知道结果?

  Where should I come to get it?我上哪去得到他

  Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff?能找个中文员工给我吗?

  Can I have them reissued?能重新发行一下吗?

  How long does it take to have them reissued?重新发行需要多久

  Here is the purchase agreement.这是购买协定

  Here is my record of the checks 这是我的支票记录

  May I have a certificate of the accident, please? 可以给我这次事故的证明书吗?

  Could you make out a certificate of the theft?能给我这起偷盗事件的证明吗?

  Could you please cancel my card number?可以把我的卡号取消吗?

紧急事故常用英语


  Emergency! 紧急情况

  Help!救命

  Come with me!和我在一起

  Open up!打开

  Stop it!

  Get out of here!这出去

  Call the police!叫警察

  An accident has happened.发生了一起交通事故

  I was hit by a car我被车撞拉

  I don’t remember what happened我不记得发生什么拉

  Please hurry 请快点

  Could you call the R company你能打电话给R 公司吗?

医院交流常用英语。


  Could you take me to a hospital?能带我去医院吗?

  Is there a hospital near here?这附近有医院吗?

  Could you take me to a hospital, please?能带我去医院吗?

  Please call a doctor请叫医生

  Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese?有会说中文的医生吗?

  Can I make an appointment?我能做预约吗

  Please give me first aid.请给我急救

  What is wrong with me?我怎么拉

  Where does it hurt?伤在哪拉?

  What kind of pain is it?是什么样的疼痛?

  How long have you been feeling as you do now?这样做多久有感觉

  Have you had this for the first time?是第一次吗?

  My blood type is A我是A型血

  I have a pain here我这疼

  I feel dizzy我晕

  I fell sick我恶心

  I feel nauseous.我恶心

  I sprained my ankle我扭了脚踝

  I have a fever我发烧

  I feel chilly我很冷

  I feel languid我全身无力

  I have a poor appetite我没有胃口

  I caught a cold 我感冒了

  I have a sore throat.我嗓子疼

  I have difficulty breathing我呼吸困难

  I’ve been vomiting.我不停的吐

  I go to the toilet every 10 minutes.我每十分钟去遍厕所

  I can’t sleep well我睡眠不好

  I have allergies.我得了敏感症

  My friend is seriously injured我朋友伤的很重

  He is bleeding heavily他大量流血

  He is unconscious.他神志不清

  I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine?我胃痛,我想吃些药

  I’ll examine your blood (stool/urine)我要检查你的血液(大便/尿样)

  I want you to have an X-ray taken.我想你该接受X光检查


  I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature).我要量一下血压(体温)

  Roll up your sleeve, please卷起你的袖子

  Take off the clothing to the waist把衣服脱到腰处

  Please lie down there请躺下

  Inhale deeply深呼吸

  Open your mouth张开嘴

  What medicine are you using?你用什么药物

  What is your regular dose?你的常规剂量?

  Is it an injection or oral?是注射还是口服

  You’ve got indigestion你消化不良

  It’s infected 被感染拉

  May I have your signature on this form?可以在这表上签名吗?

  Don’t move别动

  I’ll give you an injection我要给你注射

  You need to stay in bed for 2 days.你要在床上呆2天

  We’ll have to apply a bandage我们要一个绷带

  You need to see a specialist.你要看专家

  You should go to the hospital for a general checkup.你要去医院做常规检查

  You need to have an operation你要做手术

  You should be hospitalized immediately你要立刻就医

  Please stop smoking and drinking请不要再吸烟引酒

  Please refrain from taking any stimulants.请避免接受任何刺激

  I want you to come back in two days我要你两天后回来

  How long does it take to get well?多长时间能好

  How long do I have to stay in bed/hospital?我得呆在床上/医院多久?

  What should I eat?我应该吃些什么?

  Can I continue my trip?我能继续我的旅行吗?

  I feel much better.我感觉好多拉

  I don’t feel better我感觉不好

  I feel a little better我感觉好点拉

  Can I have a medical certificate?我能要个医院证明吗?

  Can you give me a prescription?你能给我开药方吗?

  Take this prescription to a pharmacy and buy medicine拿着这个药方去药房买药

  How many times a day should I take it?我一天要吃几次

  Take it three times a day before meals每天3次饭前服用

  Take 2 teaspoons of this medicine每次两茶勺

  Take one pill with a glass of water用水服用一片

  Do you have anything for a cold (headache/stomachache/toothache)?你感冒(头疼/胃疼/牙疼)?

  We have aspirin我们有阿司匹林

  How should I take this? 怎么吃啊?

  You should take it three times a day, after meals. 你要每天3次,饭后服用

  Please fill this prescription 请开药方

  I don’t have a prescription 我没有药方

  I’m sorry. We can’t sell anything without a prescription. 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何东西。

  小编觉得无论是到哪里旅游,人身安全是第一要务,因为如果大家要出境到一些用英语交流的国家旅游的话,最好还是学习一些紧急常用语,也是保重自身安全的另一个方面。

  聚途旅游网(http://www.jutuw.com)隶属于【四川省中国青年旅行社有限公司金牛分社】,长期致力于旅游产品服务。公司地址:四川省成都市金牛区一环路北一段99号505,免费电话400-702-0001。企业QQ:400-702-0001

编辑:大大 小小

四川中青旅
九寨沟黄龙三日游
峨眉山旅游 关  闭